So today Ben got an email from the FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) saying that he has been accepted to take the Air Traffic Selection and Training (AT-SAT) Test. He applied for this back in July or August and kind of gave up on it thinking they wouldn't get back to him.
Ben loves anything to do with airplanes and flying and has dreamed of flying since he was a little kid. Air Traffic Control is not exactly what he or even I had in mind but with a baby on the way we have been praying and fasting for a more stable job for ben to take.
Well ben has been planning on joining the militay and becoming a fighter pilote for the Marines. This option has not felt right after being married and having a baby on the way. Ben is just finishing taking classes to help him in flying or whatever he decied (we weren't quite sure what was going to happen career wise back then). Well we were planning on him taking next semester of school off to help out with the baby but it looks like the Lord once again has something else in mind. We are so excited about this opportunity. Ben will be leaving for California to take the test at the begining of January. Until then he has to study...study...study! After the test is done we have to wait to see if he is accepted and if he has to go to school specifically for this job.
I have no words to describe the gratitute i feel in my heart toward my Heavenly Father for the opportunities he has given me and Ben. He has blessed me in so many ways and when i think it can't get better he blesses us with something else. I know that our Heavenly Father hears out prayers. I have received many answers to my prayers and contiue to receive answers. I know that the Lord does things in his own time, in times he knows is best for us. I love my Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ and am so grateful...SO GRATEFUL to them for all of the blessings we have received. This Gospel is SO true...i know that without a doubt!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Congratulations!!! What a great opportunity.
Post a Comment