Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Latest...

As you can see everything is well with us! The baby is getting bigger...it seems like everyday. I am getting to enjoy everything that comes with being pregnant; growing out of my maternity clothes, aches and pains,
swollen feet, asking Ben for help picking something up off the floor and the one i actually enjoy (most of the time)...feeling the baby kick. She is an active little girl. She loves making mom as uncomfortable as possible and as Ben tells me "She is trying to get comfortable". It is fun to see Ben's face light up as he feels her kick. It is pretty exciting getting ready for her especially now that we are counting down the weeks...10 weeks left.
Ben has taken his Air Traffic Control test and passed!! Now we just have to wait. we don't really know what is supposed to happen next but we are placing it in the Lords hands and know that whatever happens...there is a reason for it.

1 comment:

The Hart Family said...

You are one of those cute pregnant women...I am so jealous :). I am glad you are enjoying it!