This is my favorite picture from the ultrasound. I know it is hard to see but the baby's head is the circle on the left and she had her little hand tucked under her chin. Pretty dang cute I must say!
This...well I won't say what this is, but this is how we know that the baby is a girl.
This is the baby's hand (in case you couldn't tell).
Hey congratulations! Do you have any names picked out yet? Well, here is the link to our blog as well. I am much better at keeping it up than anything else!
Sorry we know things are posted a little out of order here but we are just figuring out how to do a lot of things with this.
IT'S A GIRL!!!
I had an Ultrasound on Monday Nov. 24th and we found out that the baby is a girl! We are so excited! At first the baby didn't want us to know what gender she was and kept putting her hand in the way. So the lady doing the Ultrasound tried to see her face and obviously the baby didn't want us to see her face either because she put her other hand in the way. It was pretty funny! we found out that she is very healthy and she is developing very well. Of course her mom is excited because this is the only way I get pink in the house, but her dad is also very excited. The only think he wanted to look at in the baby department at walmart was the bows! I don't know why this baby is supposed to come to our family right now but the Lord definately has something more planned for us then we had planned ourselves. We appreciate all the love and support we have and are receiving from family and friends!
2 comments:
Very cute! I hope you have a good camera, it looks like she already loves to pose for it!
Hey congratulations! Do you have any names picked out yet? Well, here is the link to our blog as well. I am much better at keeping it up than anything else!
Post a Comment